At MHDATA, we work with CA Department of Health Care Services (DHCS), CA Department of Social Services (CDSS), Mental Health Services Oversight and Accountability Commission (MHSOAC), all 59 Mental Health Plans in all 58 counties as well as community-based providers in order to improve the value and use of mental health and social services data. We link and merge disparate data systems, evaluate social services programs, and conduct program and policy research.
MHDATA built and maintains a program analysis tool of Full Service Partnership Programs (programs for individuals with mental illness who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless) which is supplied gratis to mental health plans (MHPs) across CA, empowering MHPs to perform their own program evaluations. In addition, on behalf of CA, MHDATA has merged the Department of Justice criminal justice data with the DHCS mental health services to look the cross section between criminal and mental health systems. MHDATA is also developing research to help identify factors related to increased engagement into mental health programs.
- Data Analytics with Machine Learning
- Mental Health Services Research and Evaluation
- Stakeholder Collaborated Projects
- Evaluation Planning and Design
- Outcomes and Priority Indicators Development
- Data Evidenced Quality Assurance
- Data Extraction and Cleaning for Analysis
- Data Linkage
- Data Quality Improvement
- Data/Information Workflow Engineering
- Software/Application Requirements Gathering , Design and Development
- Technical Assistance and Training for Software/Applications and Data Management/Analysis